Transformation is the new normal. But as yesterday’s start-ups morph into today’s incumbents, the way transformation looks and feels is evolving.
What is Transformation?
“Transformation” refers to an organization achieving a sustainable quantum-leap improvement in performance while transforming the mindsets of employees and thus the culture of the organization.
Against the backdrop of the World Economic Forum at Davos, The Economist Events alongside Brightline, Project Management Institute, and Boston Consulting Group will convene leaders across business and policy for a frank discussion about the imperative to transform in the digital age.
Join the panel discussion virtually on Youtube. We will broadcast live from Davos on January 21st, 2020 at 7:30 AM Central European Time (CET).
The discussions will involve
- Jeroes Tas – Chief innovation and strategy officer, Philips
- Ernesto Ciorra – Chief innovability officer, Enel
- Rima Qureshi – Chief strategy officer, Verizon
- Melanie Kalmar – Chief information officer and chief digital officer, Dow
- Ricardo Viana Vargas – Executive director, Brightline
- Sylvain Duranton – Global Leader, BCG GAMMA
- Tamzin Booth (Moderator) – Britain business editor, The Economist